SHANTOU YUFENG INDUSTRY CO.,LTD was established in 1992. YUFENG has a talented team with high making management and technology and well-trained workforce. Equipped with more than 100 sets of The current world's advanced level of computer injection molding machine, CNC machine tools, automatic assembly lines, packaging lines, testing lines, including a full set of production, testing, tooling equipment. With the ability of product design, mold manufacturing, injection molding, assembly, testing, whole process of marketing development capabilities.
If you would like to consult our products, please contact us by telephone, service
The company specializes in the design, development, production and sales of small appliances such as flashlights, rechargeable flashlights, charging electric mosquito killing rackets, charging emergency lights and charging strong lights.
What should you pay attention to when using the glare portable searchlight?
1. When using the glare portable searchlight, select the voltage and battery requirements according to the glare portable searchlight. Do not use it indiscriminately to prevent the circuit board from being burnt out. Do not use batteries of different models and voltages at the same time;
2. In use, when the brightness of the flashlight changes significantly, turn off the flashlight to prevent the battery from being over-discharged;
3, cooling skills: flashlight in the process of use, to ensure heat. When the battery is strongly required to be fully charged, it is better to use the second gear first, so that the lamp holder and battery of the flashlight can be extended! Holding the flashlight by hand is a better way to dissipate heat; it is recommended to dissipate heat or turn off according to the heat of the flashlight when it is lit, and then light up after the temperature is lowered to dissipate heat;
4. Strengthen the precautions against the description of the flashlight on waterproofing and shockproof;
5, the inner wall of the lamp cup is kept clean, can not be wiped by hand or a hard object; remove the fingerprint on the lens, can be lightly wiped with a cotton swab and lens cleaning agent;
6, can not direct the flashlight light to the human eye, super bright and glare, so as not to affect vision, especially children;
7. If you do not use the flashlight for a long time, please take out the battery (one month or longer) to avoid chemical corrosion.
Electric mosquito swatter use
Electric mosquito swatter is a kind of small household electrical appliance. The electronic high-voltage mosquito killer is popular among people because of its practicality, convenience, anti-mosquito (fly or moth, etc.), good chemical pollution, safety and hygiene. It has gradually become an indispensable tool for summer pest control and has become a popular small household appliance in summer.
Electric mosquito swatters mainly use 4V rechargeable high-capacity lead-acid batteries or 2.4v NiMH/NiCd batteries, which are also useful for dry batteries. In the work, the booster circuit generates high-voltage electricity of about 1850V DC between the two-layer power grid (the current is less than 10 mA, which is harmless to humans and animals). The electrostatic field between the two power grids has strong adsorption force, when mosquitoes, etc. When pests are close to the grid, they can be drawn into the grid, and the resulting short-circuit current will follow. The high-voltage electricity generated by the electric mosquito swatter can also release a certain amount of negative oxygen ions, which can both disinfect and purify the air.
Instructions for use
The circuit of the electric mosquito swatter is mainly composed of a high frequency oscillation circuit, a triple voltage rectification circuit and a high voltage electric shock net DW. When the power switch SB is pressed, the high-frequency oscillator composed of the triode VT and the transformer T is energized, and the 3V direct current is converted into a high-frequency alternating current of about 18 kHz, and is boosted to about 800 V by T (discharge distance estimation), and then Through the diode VD2 ~ VD4, capacitor C1 ~ C3 triple voltage rectification increased to about 2500V, added to the metal mesh DW of the mosquito swatter. When mosquitoes touch the high-voltage power grid, the insect body causes a short circuit in the grid, which is killed or stunned and killed by current, arc.
In the circuit, the light-emitting diode VD1 and the current limiting resistor R1 constitute an indicator circuit for indicating the on-off state of the circuit and displaying the loss of battery power.
The transistor VT is a 2N5609 silicon NPN medium power transistor, and can also be replaced by a common triode such as 8050 and 9013. VD1 uses φ3mm red LED, and VD2~VD4 uses 1N4007 silicon rectifier diode.
R1 to R3 each use a metal film resistor. C1 ~ C3 will always use high voltage capacitors (greater than 2kv), SB with 6mm × 6mm vertical miniature tact switches. G is made up of two series of dry batteries (with plastic battery holder), and the voltage is 3V.
High-frequency transformer T must be self-made: use EE19 ferrite core and supporting plastic skeleton (six feet), L1 with φ0.22mm enameled wire wrapped around 22匝, L2 with same wire around 8匝, L3 with φ0.07mm enameled wire wrapped About 2000匝. Note that the black dot is in the figure, the head and tail are wound in sequence, and the high-voltage insulating tape is 1~2 turns between the windings.
The electric mosquito swatter is equipped with a 4V rechargeable high capacity lead-acid battery. It can be recharged 400 times with 8-15 hours of charging, environmental protection and energy saving. After the charging is completed, the pull switch can be selected to remove the mosquito under the light. Press the switch to kill the mosquito.
For the mosquitoes that are parked on the wall or on the mosquito net, press the power switch. At this time, the red light is on. The thin net faces the mosquito and gently approaches it. The mosquito is sucked into the two grids, and then it is killed. Next, the Panasonic switch, the mosquito will fall; for the mosquito flying in the air, press the switch, the mesh is aligned with it, and it can be swung.
Kill flies. Because of the high sensitivity of flies, you need to master certain skills when using them.
1. For the flies that are parked on the plane, hold the flies and shoot the flies, face the flies, place them gently on the same plane 20--30 cm away from the flies, press the switch, after the red light is on, When the flies swiftly flew, the flies were sucked between the two grids, and the electric shock continued for 1-2 seconds, and the flies were electrocuted.
2. For the flies on the wall, hold the flies and shoot the flies, face the flies against the flies, place them on the wall, place them 20--30 cm below the flies, press the switch to swipe quickly, and the flies Being inhaled between the two grids, the electric shock is continued for 1 - 2 seconds, and the fly is electrocuted.
3. For the flies that are suspended on the ropes in the air, the hand is holding the mosquito swatter, the thin net faces the flies 20--30 cm, presses the switch, swiftly swings, the flies are sucked into the two grids, and the electric shock continues. In 1 to 2 s